How to burn my ISOs ?.

Sylvain BURGAUD sylvain_burgaud at yahoo.fr
Mon Dec 8 06:23:50 UTC 2003

Hi Daniel, Mário, Emmanuel, and Alexander,

thank you very much for your answer, it works !

Regards, Sylvain.

 --- Alexander Dalloz
<alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de> a écrit : > Am Mo,
den 08.12.2003 schrieb Sylvain BURGAUD um

http://www.litrux.com/content.nsf/docs/5BLRATCSIO?opendocument&subcat=howto&s=all

> With the first Fedora Core 1 CD you can boot and
> start the install.
>
> Alexander
>

> --
> Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
> PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999
> PGP fingerprint: 2307 88FD 2D41 038E 7416  14CD E197
> 6E88 ED69 5653

name=signature.asc