Up2date Error Message

edwarner99 at yahoo.com edwarner99 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 13:29:23 UTC 2003

I have a few of these in my system log. Not sure where
they are coming from. Clicking on the Up2date logo
seems to work.
Any ideas?

Tue Dec  9 07:03:36 2003] up2date Error communicating
with server. The message was:

Error Message:
    Your account does not have access to any channels
matching (release='1', arch='i686-redhat-linux')
If you have a registration number, please register
with it first at http://www.redhat.com/apps/activate/
and then try again.
Error Class Code: 19
Error Class Info: Architecture and OS version
combination is not supported.
Explanation:
     An error has occurred while processing your
request. If this problem persists please enter a bug
report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
     If you choose to submit the bug report, please be
sure to include details of what you were trying to do
when this error occurred and details on how to
reproduce this problem.