Wich Convert MP3 tools choose ???? (converting mp3s to audio CDs)

mike webster mwebster at intercosmos.net
Tue Dec 9 19:54:02 UTC 2003

I'm not aware of any plug-ins to allow you to burn.  I may be wrong.
The plug-in should be installed with the base xmms package - go into
"options, then preferences"  select the diskwriter as the output device.
Click on "configure" to set the directory where you want the wav files
to go.

Add your files to the playlist, then press play - your wav files will
magically appear in the directory you specified.

Mike.