how bleeding edge will the next fedora release be?

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Wed Dec 10 21:46:55 UTC 2003

From: http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/schedule/

"No dates set yet, but a driving goal or defining characteristic
will be the 2.6 Linux kernel -- unless the 2.6 Linux kernel
takes too long to arrive. That is, we'll shorten the schedule
to accomodate an earlier release of the 2.6 kernel, but not
lengthen it to accomodate a later release of the 2.6 kernel."

--
Henry Hartley