ksconfig problem.

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Thu Dec 11 02:09:07 UTC 2003

Ok, answering my own question here.

Seems the package was corrupt.

I had a copy of fedora which was 'rsync'ed from a mirror close to me but
almost half the packages were, in technical terms, f**ked.  The solution
was to download the ISO images ( from the same mirror ) and locally
mount those then copy the RPMs.

This also solved the problem I was having of not being able to install
the OS on another machine.

Will need to check the files on the mirror server in more detail and see
if I can find the source of the corruption.