New to Fedora (RHL Veteran), kinda confused.

Gareth Bult Gareth at Bult.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 02:17:57 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'd go along with the RH10 comment.

Ran it for about a week in 32 bit mode, no problems or crashes.

Some nice tweaks on the GUI for example the graphical boot up, and I
notice that
the video setup now supports my nVidia twin-head and dual screen
configurations.
(RH9 didn't!)

Also, yes, my wishlist of additional software now seems to be included
... :)

HTH
Gareth.