Samba - how to put into domain and authenticate (once again)

Grosswiler Roger roger at gwch.net
Thu Dec 11 07:36:29 UTC 2003

do i guess right, that i have to put the entry in the following:

auth        required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so likeauth nullok
auth        sufficient    /lib/security/$ISA/pam_winbind.so
auth        required      /lib/security/$ISA/pam_deny.so

so it should work??