We need a good and simple hardware database for Free Software users.

Rick Bilonick rab at nauticom.net
Thu Dec 11 19:18:43 UTC 2003

wayne wrote:

>Computers and software are tools *not* a religion. Companies don't have
>ethics or morals, people do.

Very true. However, our attitude toward computers and software could be
called our philosophy (with religion as a type of philosophy).
Opensource software only exists because some people believe it's a good
thing. I have no problem with proprietary software and I don't care if
people use it. What I do care about is having some companies trying to
outlaw opensource so they can have a monopoly.

Rick B.