up2date updates exist, but icon is still blue check

Clint Harshaw clint at penguinsolutions.org
Thu Dec 11 21:32:27 UTC 2003

I've verified the rhn-applet is up to date, but don't know how to verify
that up2date is driven by the sources configured in
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources. How do I do that?

I've run up2date --configure, but don't know where to look for the sites
I have in my /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file.

Under network settings (in up2date --configure), I have:

https://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XMLRPC

Clint