How do I unsubscribe?

Larry Williams larrywilliams at awesomenet.net
Fri Dec 12 17:05:52 UTC 2003

On Thu December 11 2003 22:02, Clifford Snow wrote:
Clifford
Thanks for your response, but as stated in my original message, I tried that
first by clicking on that item. It did take me to that page. I entered my
email address and clicked on "Edit Option". That's when I got the can't open
file error from kmail.
Larry

> On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 19:27, Larry Williams wrote:
> > I tried usinging the fedora-list, the same page used to subscribe, on the
> > bottom of the page, but I keep getting a "can't open file" error when I
> > click on "edit option"
> >
> > I use a very slow, dial-up line, and the quantity of messages received is
> > swamping me........... please help someone.
> > Larry
>
> I was able to pull the page up ok.  Make sure you enter your email
> address as larrywilliams at awesomenet.net in the edit options box.  That
> will take you to the unsubscribe page.  Enter your password and click
> Unsubscribe.

    Is That A Gun In Your Pocket.....
                   or Are You Happy To See Me? ........ Mae West

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]