HOW TO POST MESSAGES TO FEDORA-LIST

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Dec 13 04:42:51 UTC 2003

My experience is that when someone tries "crack down" on list members,
the whole list suffers for it. It hurts you and it hurts me. There is
such a thing as freedom of expression.

It doesn't matter to me how someone writes. Nor do I care whether that
person uses correct punctuation or English. I respect a person's style
of writing. I do not force my own style on that person; I'll fail anyhow.

What matters is that person's need for help and ideas. That is what the
list is for.

Bob