Importig pst files

David Smith dsmith at programmablesolutions.net
Sat Dec 13 16:16:29 UTC 2003

    The easiest way is to import your outlook mail into mozilla, and
then grab it with evolution. pst files still aren't supported. I'm not a
100% sure, but I think that the format may be patented.
    As far as contacts, I exported my contacts out as a csv and found a
perl script that will change that format to the correct format for
evolution. I think I still have that script somewhere. Where it was on
the net I don't remember (it's been four or five months since I did it).
Calander...I don't remember. I usually do not use that function much, so
I don't remember how to do that. Sorry.
See if this will help some (you might already have it):
http://www.ximian.com/support/manuals/evolution_14/book1.html
 Maybe someone with a bit more experience can help.
David