up2date via CLI

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sun Dec 14 13:28:23 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 00:40, Joolz wrote:

> Lighten up, pal. Don't accuse me of starting a religious war when I
> was giving you a perfectly bona fide tip. Obviously you didn't know,
> so I will explain: "FWIW" means "for what it's worth".

Heh, this wasn't towards me (to someone else who replied earlier), but I
do have apt/yum and up2date uses them both.

Anyway, up2date does work via CLI, it just takes a bit for it to get
going, more than likely the reason the other posted wrote, fetching all
.hdr's or something before it gets going.

Hopefully this is fixed soon or something so as to not take so long and
only get the ones that were called for.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!"