New to the list and Fedora and a question!

Christian Moller uwv at runbox.com
Sun Dec 14 18:22:40 UTC 2003

Hi all out there!
I have just joined this list. I have a question about making a bootdisk.
Since I am totally blind I need to have the screen reader program BRLTTY
loaded when the installation of Fedora starts, but I don't know how to
create a bootdisk and I don't have any Linux system installed at this time.
I know that BRLTTY is included in the Fedora package, but I need help with
creating a boot disk with it.
And also, I am then going to have a look at Gnome with Gnopernicus, another
screen reader that is included as well. Is the SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum
EX supported in Fedora?
Best regards and many thanks,
Christian