Dvd-iso availlability - Script not working

Philippe Marseille marseilp at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 16 04:01:40 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I've been looking for a DVD iso of the Core 1 release...

I've found a script that is suppose to take the iso images and create a new
DVD iso file... but that cause me 2 problems...
The script --->ftp://people.redhat.com/ckloiber/mkdvdiso.sh
1-I don't have linux installed.... the script is a bash script...
2-I did a quick install of Mandrake 8.2 on my laptop... to found out that
the script is NOT working....

The output is :
-------------------------------output-----------------------
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
'/mkdvdiso.sh: line 25: syntax error near unexpected token '{
'/mkdvdiso.sh: line 25: 'cleanup() {

I thought : maybe because I don't have  "mkisofs"

That was it... but I can't find it anywhere....

Is there a way to create the files in windows???
Or is there a place I can download a DVD iso???

Thx