two gripes about Evolution ...

Clifford Snow glass-art at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 04:32:26 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 20:10, Elton Woo wrote:
<snip>
> However, I don't understand the following statement:
> >   Evolution
> > lets me flag a message as high priority when it is important to me.
> I cannot find any option when *sending a message* in Evolution,
> whereby I can flag a message as "urgent". I guess I'll just switch back
> to Mozilla-mail then!
You can flag received messages that are important to you.  What you want
is the sender to determine how important messages are for the
recipient.  Let the recipient choose.  They can use the powers of most
mail clients to help them organize messages to sort their mail.  Don't
assume the sender has that right.
--
Clifford Snow