two gripes about Evolution ...

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 16 18:35:16 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 13:29, Fritz Whittington wrote:

> With Mozilla, you can mark text in the original mail, Copy to clipboard,
> then when composing the reply, you have the choice of the usual Paste,
> or a "Paste as Quotation" option.   No, it's not completely automatic,
> but it works OK.
Thank you, thank you, sir!!! A thousand blessings upon you and
your house <G>. I was just trying to remember why I switched from
mozilla-mail to kmail. It was just this extra little "annoying"step,
but moz is worth it!

You made my day!

cheers,

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.Public