Nvclock

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Thu Dec 18 03:18:40 UTC 2003

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:51:43 -0600, Brian Fahrlander wrote
> On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 08:02, Wolfgang wrote:
>
> > >     Nvclock can modify XF86Config?  :)
> >
> > Oops, I meant to say Yanc.
>
>     Yanc?  I hadn't heard of that; I'll look for it.

>     This worked.  I gained at least 20 FPS (up to 60 or so, now in
> UT) but I'm still not making the hundred-plus that my friends seem
> to, on similar hardware.  But thanks for the tip; every little bit
> helps, aye?
>
> --
> Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
> Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
> ICQ  5119262              Microsoft never invented email; that was Unix.

No Problems :-). I don't hit the 100fps barrier either on MOST maps. And I run
a Nvidia GF FX5900 Ultra. "Yanc" is a Configuration tool for the NVidia based
cards. If you search google, you should find it. It will also interface to
NVclock as well.

Wolf