Possible ways to Upgrade from Fedora beta3 to Core1

Alan list-subs3 at algorhl.com
Thu Dec 18 07:42:19 UTC 2003

Hi,
What are the possible ways to upgrade a running system from beta 3 to Core
1?  Are there any known problems upgrading beta3 to Core1?  I was thinking
about putting in the CD-Roms for Core 1 and booting up then follow the
upgrade procedure.  I was also wondering about packages or RPMs that are
installed which are not part of beta 3 or Core 1.

If I don't make sense, I will try and rephrase the questions.

Thanks
alan