Re: 2.6 final available, any takers?

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 16:29, John Burricelli - KC2KZZ wrote:
> I seem to have a problem with outgoing connections (http traffic, outgoing
> ssh etc.), however incoming seems to be fine.  I'm still investigating to
> see what the problem is.  I didn't have any issues with 2.4.x kernels.

JFYI, I've a throughput problem with my 3Com CardBus NIC: when receiving
traffic (for example, by downloading a file using FTP) it works at full
rate ~10MB/s downstream. However, when uploading data, I'm unable to get
more than 3MB/s upstream.

No one has been able to tell me what's happening exactly, but the
problem is reproducible on two different laptops. This doesn't happen
with 2.4 kernels and kernel-pcmcia-cs modules. Andrew Morton told me it
was a poll, hardware-related problem, Curious, isn't it?