Mplayer as Quicktime plugin?

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Sat Dec 20 15:38:09 UTC 2003

Hi Andre,

I tried for the longest time to get mplayer's plug-in working properly.
Eventually, I caved in-it would work sometimes and sometimes not.  I
installed gxine and it works flawlessly, and, as a side, I like it much
better than mplayer.  Sorry I couldn't help you with the plug-in, but the
gxine plug-in works very well.  Hope it helps.

Happy Holidays,
Scott