unixODBC,Myodbc and openoffice

Maupertuis Jean jean.maupertuis at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 20 16:00:34 UTC 2003

I cant use Mysql database with open office
When i try to browse a table using F4 and selectinfg a table it crash.
I dont think it's a unixODBC problem because i can access using isql
here is the definition in openoffice (in french)
General
        Name: Temp
        Type de BD: ODBC                (DB type?)
ODBC:
        nom d'utilisateur: jean
        Mot de passe requis             (user password required)
        Jeu de caracteres: system       (police?)
 then it ask for my password and i select all tables in the database.

Then i select database  change and select the table i want to use
Using F4 bring me to the error report.

I try also Db Type: Mysql with the same result