No sound when playing the game Neverwinter Nights

Xia Bin thefinalxia at 163.com
Sat Dec 27 03:20:14 UTC 2003

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this topic, I'll seek
help on BioWare's forums, but I would like post it here cause I just
can't wait :)

Anyway, my problem do has something to do with Fedora :)

I've installed the game (NWN) and the expansion set Shadows of
Undrentide. Everything seems alright, but THERE IS NO SOUND! no sfx, no
backgroud music, not at all.

Then I installed the 1.61 patch and updated my SDL lib to 1.2.6, still
no luck.

Is there anything I missed? My kernel version is 2.4.22-2135, I'm using
a Creative Soundblaster Live! card.

Best regards,
Xia Bin