pgp signature test

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Sat Dec 27 16:41:06 UTC 2003

On Saturday 27 December 2003 08:01 am, Simon Perreault wrote:

> On December 27, 2003 10:50, David C. Hart wrote:
> > Kmail is much more efficient but still lacks
> > some features.
>
> Really? What features do you find lacking?

I'm a quite happy KMail user, but the features I most would like to see
are related to the search messages function; I'd like to be able to
choose between "and" and "or", I'd like to be able to choose more than
two search criteria, and I'd like to be able to search only the body;
"complete message" just doesn't work for me.  For example, when I
search a list for mail related to spamassassin, all my emails have been
checked by spamassassin, so I get hits on every message.

The features I like best are:

the ability to change a return address without setting up a new identity
(we use a lot of aliases to a few addresses, and it's nice to just be
able to type in a different return address, and not have to set up all
those identities)

the ability to "execute command" in the filters; this let's me ring a
loud bell when support email comes in late at night.

The extensive available folder properties.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation