ISO'S

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org
Sun Dec 28 00:40:42 UTC 2003

The famous speaker who no one had heard of said:
> I am new to this Fedora System
> All I can see is the iso file when I open up the cdrom.

What program did you use to burn the ISO?  No matter what program you use, you
need to be sure the program is seeing the ISO as an image rather than just a file
to burn to the CD.  Some programs will just burn the ISO as a file to the CD
rather than buning it as the complete CD image.  In that case, you will only see
the ISO file on the CD rather than what chould be there.

HTH
PRINCE