Digital Cameras?

Hugo Perez Casanova casanova at electronica.itver.edu.mx
Tue Dec 30 04:04:50 UTC 2003

Hi.

I've work with a Samsung and a Sony DSC77 the first with compact flash
and the last with memory stick. Both work great. The first one is
recognized as a hard disk and is automatically mounted (using RH9 and
Gnome).

For the other I use gtkam and it finds the camera without any problem,
though you need to change the default setting in the camera to PTP.