Mount ntfs

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Tue Dec 30 07:14:51 UTC 2003

Hey.. You use captive.. Any comments on this module/app? How well does it
fare? stable? Reliable? any issues? I've not tried it cause I'm afraid that
it'll ruin my XP partition. (which I use only like 5% of the time for games
- The game I like is not supported yet in Transgaming so..)

Any comments appreciated on this..