Mount ntfs

Sergiu Giurgiu gsergiu at rdslink.ro
Tue Dec 30 08:07:45 UTC 2003

well,
you are right. The permissions on the dir are like this:
dr-x------   1 root   root 12288 Dec 29 17:37 ntfs

but, if i do an umount /mnt/ntfs then the permissions become:
drwxr-xr-x   2 root   root  4096 Dec 30 10:02 ntfs

as it should be (as they are at the other directories from /mnt).
when i mount it (even as a simple user) they become with only read and
execute right for root.
How can I fix that?
Thanks,
Sergiu.