apt and upgrades

Hi

For the last year or so I have been updating and installing additional
software for all my RedHat boxes using Freshrpms [1] and other apt
repositories like Fedora [2]. I've also been using apt and yum with
YellowDog.

One nice thing about this is that it allows mirrors to be used with the
updater -- is this something that RedHat might consider?

My other question is if there is no longer going to be boxed CDs for
sale perhaps it might be possible in the future for upgrading between
versions to work in a way that doesn't require CDs?

Chris

[1] http://freshrpms.net/

[2] http://www.fedora.us/

--
Chris Croome                               <chris webarchitects co uk>