other window managers

Just wondering whether RedHat or somebody else is
thinking about adding other lightweights window
managers besides that BlueCurve like Xfce, Fluxbox, or
Fvwm!  BlueCurve is nice but I don't need all those
bells and whistles.  I want something (window manager)
that is fast and doesn't take up a lot of system
resources...

Lawrence