Discussion of RH Enterprise Beta?

Bernd Bartmann Bernd.Bartmann at sohanet.de
Mon Jul 28 12:35:40 UTC 2003

Is there any mailing list for the discussion of RH Enterprise Beta
Taroon or RH Enterprise in general?

I've found some bugs which apply to Severn Beta1, Taroon Beta1 AS and
WS. Shall I report these bugs in bugzilla for Taroon and Severn?

Right now we have RH Enterprise WS, ES and AS but Taroon was only
released as WS and AS. What are the plans for this product lines?

Best regards.

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Bernd Bartmann <Bernd.Bartmann at sohanet.de>
SoHaNet Technology GmbH / Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 10-11 / 10553 Berlin