Re: Discussion of RH Enterprise Beta?

Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
Taroon will have AS, ES, and WS variants, just as Pensacola (RHEL 2.1)
did. The primary reason that the ES beta variant doesn't exist is
because testers using the AS beta variant are hitting everything that
will be in ES.

Fine, thanks for this clarification Tom. Will the prices stay the same as they are now? Somewhere I read that it is possible to get some discounts when buying larger amounts. I need to replace >10 Red Hat Linux installations at a major customer when the support period for RH72/RH73/RH9 ends. As these systems are in real enterprise production use I'm considering to switch over to RH Enterprise server.

Best regards.

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Bernd Bartmann <Bernd Bartmann sohanet de>
SoHaNet Technology GmbH / Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 10-11 / 10553 Berlin