up to date package problem

Desquerre Yohann yohann.desquerre at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 26 02:18:17 UTC 2003

hello everybody !!!

The rhn applet say to me there are 97 packages to update but all the
repositories i use don't have this packages. Is any one may say to me
how i have to configure my apt source.list file to update them or how to
configure yum to manage to do that ??

for the moment i use apt (i didn't manage to use apt directy with the
http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/Fedora/ repository)

here is the conf of my source.list :

"  # Fedora Linux repositories for Red Hat Linux 0.95 repository
# University of Hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
rpm http://download.fedora.us/fedora redhat/0.95/i386 os updates stable
rpm-src http://download.fedora.us/fedora redhat/0.95/i386 os updates
stable

#Livna.org pour les packages non autorisé
rpm http://rpm.livna.org/ fedora/0.95/i386 stable unstable testing
rpm-src http://rpm.livna.org/ fedora/0.95/i386 stable unstable testing

#Fedora ayo
rpm http://ayo.freshrpms.net redhat/rawhide/i386 os