RH Professional Workstation

Michael Schwendt ms-nospam-0306 at arcor.de
Wed Oct 29 19:11:31 UTC 2003

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:53:04 +0100 (MET), Friedhelm Betz wrote:

> > > No pointers are given, where to buy, so can I consider
> > > http://shop.redhat.de/katalog/software
> > > as Retail or Corporate Reseller
> >
> > Well, that example is flawed, and it seems you have a weird
> > understanding of what "resale" is.
>
> what about https://www.europe.redhat.com/shop/en/ ?

Order/purchase it where you're able to. It might be your favourite
shop in your town or a online shop that has it.

http://www.europe.redhat.com/shop/resellers.php3

> As the whole point of my statements, I come to the conclusion that the
> information from the various redhat sites are (at least for me) a  bit
> confusing.

There are several issues with regard to lack of details about Red Hat
Professional Workstation. Known thing and a current topic on
redhat-list, for instance.