75x75 font default not acceptable

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Oct 29 21:08:17 UTC 2003

xft is new to me. I can't find in man pages for xinit or startx what
needs to be put where in xinitrc or anywhere else so that 'xdpyinfo |
grep resolution' gives me 100x100 instead of 75x75. If I were using
startx, -dpi 100 could be used on the command line, but a normal Fedora
install isn't set up to require a user to run startx from the command
line. Can someone please either tell me what to put where, or point me
to adequate documentation?
--
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom...."
                                                Proverbs 9:10 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/