missing RPM in desktop install -- xsri-2.1.0-6

Alan Peery peery at io.com
Thu Oct 30 14:31:23 UTC 2003

Duncan Morison wrote:

>Never ever succesfully installed redhat on vmware via
>the CDs... this has always happenned to me.

I have successfully installed various Redhat installations directly from
the .iso files via VMWare in the past, but it does feel indeed like this
is a problem between VMWare and the .iso files.

I burned the exact ISO files onto physical media, and installed them on
another machine, and the installation went fine onto other hardware.

Alan