Re: Red Hat 10 and RHEL 3.0

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 22:15, Mike Peterson wrote:
> Would it be possible to get an update as to when within a 2 week or
> month time frame the Red Hat 10 download ISO images and the Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux ES 3.0 download ISO images will be coming online?

I don't think so, maybe because I can't find my "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S
NOT CRYSTAL" ball at the moment (SCNR).

> Will RHEL take the place of the consumer boxed sets on store shelves
> anytime in the future?

I cannot comment on that (lack of knowledge). Not that I would if I
could ;-). Usually we announce that kind of stuff through the press, not
mailing lists :o).

> What is supposed to happen on 9-15-03?

As of http://rhl.redhat.com: "We expect to have more information for you
by September 15th." -- if we would have expected to have this
information earlier, I guess we would have written so.

Nils
--
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp redhat com