RE: New Releases

Thanks for the reply.  I don't think I was clear on a couple of things
though.
While I understand that we are talking about RH and Fedora, I may be
referring to the Linux community at large.  Of course it may only be Red
Hat pushing for the fast releases.

The choice of products I was referring to here were the current release
and the previous release (1 year or 2 year supported products).  It
would probably be better worded: choice of two releases, currently in
the works, or released.

Buck