Re: Fedora Project: Announcing New Direction

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 17:50, Gerry Doris wrote:

> It is my impression that this formal process will not apply to the Fedora
> Project.  While Redhat personnel will supervise the Fedora testing it will
> be much less disciplined and thorough than what we're used to.

Take some time and read through the process papers that are at the old
fedora.us site. They are a very formal and disciplined methodology for
getting packages out. Hell they are a lot cleaner than other places I
know...

--
Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen lanl gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645 (note new #)