RFC: Back-ported errata RPMs for EOL Red Hat releases

Hi -

Assursys are evaluating the viability of providing back-ported errata
packages for Red Hat Linux releases that have reached their official
End-of-Life, such as the 7.3 and 7.2 releases.

If this service is of interest to your organisation, please get in touch
(either privately, or on this list); we're particularly interested in
hearing which releases we should prioritise on (our hunch is 7.3, 7.2, 8,
7.0, in that order), and how much such a service is worth to your
organisation.

At present, for insurance reasons, we can only offer such a service to EU
customers.

Best Regards,
Alex.