Severn and Gnome 2.4

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Wed Sep 24 19:22:59 UTC 2003

Yes and no... it is a usb mouse, using the PS/2 adapter through my KVM.
I did hook up this mouse up directly to this machine, and had the same
results. Mouse is a Logitech Mx700... this is a laptop, and if I
remember correctly I had the same prob with the touch pad last night. It
happens very frequently but not every time.

I haven't had this problem with previous versions of RH.

Kreg