Re: Fedora Project: Announcing New Direction

Paul Gear wrote:

That is the issue. I want an option for giving money to Red Hat:

- One boxed set per year for all my servers is an option.
- Paying for RHN service on RHL9 (or something with equivalent release
timeframes) is an option.
- >$1000 per server per year for RHEL with support isn't an option.

Paul,

If you can spend $40 per server for a box set, you might be interested in the $179 per server RHEL Workstation Basic Edition.

http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/ws/

-- Aaron Bennett

--
Aaron Bennett