Re: Fedora's Gaim no longer works with Yahoo

Christopher A. Williams wrote:

Anyone else notice that the version of Gaim that comes from fedora.us no
longer works with Yahoo. Yahoo has updated their system so that it
apparently requires some changes and they are no longer accepting
connections from Gaim. Ymessenger 1.0.4 for Linux does work - the RH9
RPM installs correctly on Severn.

Since I use more than Yahoo Messenger, it would be nice to see an update
to Gaim out there. I think there is a newer version which does work
correctly.

Woops, I meant to update that. I swear. I'll be doing that today.

--Chris

Cheers,

Chris