thank you red Hat

I don't want this to come off as some dopey cheerleading. But I'm just
happy Red Hat decided that forking the former RHL into commercial and
open-source entities was worth their time. They could just as easily
have picked up their ball and gone to court the enterprise crowd. But
they didn't. And that says everything to me.

--
Jack Bowling
mailto: jbinpg shaw ca