Re: Is firewall yes/no really honoured?

Jos Vos wrote:

Hi,

After a fresh Fedore test 2 install I saw the firewall was enabled.
I always choose disable firewall during installs, but of course
I'm now not *100%* sure anymore that I did it also this time.

Anyone else seeing that a firewall is enabled even when choosing
no firewall during installation?

Yes, this used to happen on RH 8 and 9, too, I remeber. Iptables is started, but I'm not sure, what rules it's using.
Disable with redhat-config-services.

Raoul

--
"Wenn zu perfekt - Gott böse."