Re: Cross-posting out of context is NOT cool [was Re: How can I updatefrom Shrike to Fedora ?]

Jef Spaleta wrote:
> Mike Vanecek wrote:
>
>>Because not everyone subscribes to all three lists and I want to get
>>the perspective and feedback from those with more knowledge and
>>experience that I have.
>

> Everyone was not a party of the original post. If you have a problem
> with what I have written...why don't you make an attempt to clear up any
> misunderstandings before you go quoting me out of context of the
> original thread on totally different lists. Very rude...not cool...you
> lose mucho style points...

Jef and Mike S.: hypersensitivity about netiquette can be just as
unbecoming as the original offense.

Mike V. had a good reason for doing what he did, and you could be a
little forgiving of the fact that he didn't do it in quite the way you
liked.

"Treat other people exactly as you would like to be treated by them"
	- Matthew 7:12, J.B.Phillips version.
--
Paul
http://paulgear.webhop.net