A laptop, a mouse and a touchpad

Jim Radford jim at grubber.org
Thu Apr 1 16:28:43 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I just installed FC2-T2 to see what it was like, turns out I couldn't get it
working (lots of SElinux problems and it didn't recognise my soundcard). It
did something I've never been able to figure out - My touchpad and my USB
mouse both worked at the same time.....any ideas how I can get this working
under FC1 - now I've reinstalled it.

The laptop is a Fujitsu Lifebook S6120 if that makes a difference.

Oh, and FC2 looks great - shame I had so many problems with it. Can't wait for
a stable release.

--
Jim Radford
   "If at first you don't succeed - change the DC"