Installation of the latest release

Naron naron at dodo.com.au
Sun Apr 4 22:15:58 UTC 2004

Hi all,

This question may have been asked many times but I have just subscribed and need some advice.

Have downloaded the version of Fedora released about a week ago, confirmed the images and burnt them to cd.  They do not boot however on startup of my machine.  As I am hanging out to see the product I was wondering if anyone knew of a FAQ that could help me.  I have had a look at the download section on the official website and it does not appear to help.  Am happy to answer any questions that I may.

Also, if this has been asked 15000 times before, please email me direct with any advice as I dont want to waste peoples time with the same old stuff.  I would go searching for answers but have to head off to work and want to be part of it all as soon as possible.

Thanks all

Mark