Frontpage / Dreamweaver for Linux

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Tue Apr 6 00:41:19 UTC 2004

Hello fellow fedora ppl,

And the question has been asked before but I have search the archives
and google with no joy,
I also searched freshmeat but I can afford the time to try each app
there.
Apart from screem and bluefish is there a fronpage or dreamweaver type
app for linux yet.
I really need something to tackle the absolute basics for me, I have
brushed up on my html but I am running out of time. with screem and blue
fish I have got to do a lot of tagging for simple things like headings
and paragraphs, surely there is something that can generate the website
in a wysiwyg style similar to dreamweaver and frontpage?
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.