GUMBY GRUB

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Tue Apr 6 14:23:11 UTC 2004

Aaron Matteson became daring and sent these 1.1K bytes,
> duncan brown became daring and sent these 1.9K bytes,
> > if you guys are going to insist on carrying out this argument, i must insist that you carry it out in private and not in the group.  i'm sure alot of people here would agree.
>
> I find this rather amusing, why inept people run linux is beyond me but
> they always find their way here. A quick solution would be for Res to
> learn how email works, but then we would no longer be amused with him.
> oh well :)

Actually, i take that post back. I have never used pine, how does it
store bookmarks? does it store any metadata along with them? Without
knowing how pine stores bookmarks i will have to look into pine a little
closer, perhaps original email and header info was stored along with the
list address. This is how i would have stored the email address, i
always like nice clean paper trails for everything so it/they can be
properly tracked. But i have never seen bookmarks stored in such a
fasion.

At any rate, after thinking this thread through i think everyone should
just give Res the benefit of the doubt and leave him alone about it. I
am sure after this hastle he has received he will be a little more
mindful about posting. For most people no about of reading can teach
them things like email etiquette, this is something they must learn by
being told. But it helps if the recipient accepts the help :).

Res, sorry about the hastle you have received over this. Please accept
my appology for the part i took in it. Just one word of advise though,
just accept the feedback you got from this thread for what it is.

Thanks,
/aaron

--
  0 1 0  Aaron M Matteson - 0xD144B7FF